Arrive before 6:30 am Tuesday – Sunday
- Photo ID
- Work Gloves
- Lunch – You cannot buy anything during working hours
- Face Mask
- Closed toe shoes
- Clothes without logos, words or graffiti
- A Straw, White, Brown or Grey hats only. No other colors, no logos. No bandannas, no beanies.
- A shirt with a short or long sleeve, no bare shoulders or midriffs.
- Long pants must fit at the waist line without a belt, no baggy pants.
- No earrings, pagers, radios, cell phones, no knives no weapons
- As a volunteer you may leave at any time. You may be assigned to graffiti removal, brush clearance, or other cleanup tasks. If you have any physical limitations you must notify us when you sign in. In case of bad weather we may not work or only work 4 hours. We may limit the number of volunteers on a first-come basis if we have too many.
- We work full 8-hour days 6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. with a 30-minute lunch break.
- You cannot work on or after your expiration date without a valid extension from the Volunteer Center Check your expiration date!
- No alcohol or drugs. No smoking other than in the designated smoking area or with supervisor’s approval. Juveniles may not smoke.
- Polite respectful manners will be demanded. No rudeness or foul language will be tolerated. Credit is given when work is performed, pull your weight or you will be docked hours. Follow the directions given by your supervisors in the manner described. Refusal to do so will lead to docked hours or termination. “Horseplay” will not be tolerated.
- Do not enter our building or vehicles without permission from a supervisor. Any damage or vandalism will not be tolerated and will be dealt with harshly.
- Seat belts are required by law in our vehicles. Use them. Orange safety vests must be worn during working hours. Do not eat or drink anything except water inside of vehicles.
- Report any hazardous or unsafe conditions to your supervisor immediately. Injuries must be reported at once to your supervisor and to the Volunteer Center in writing within one day.
- Check with your supervisor before leaving the job site to use the restroom or for any other reason. No phone calls or visitors are permitted during working hours.